Lightweight's hand made wheels are the most refined carbon wheels you can fit to your bike: light, strong, reliable. The hubs, spokes and rims are all carbon and woven together to form a single entity. Fitting a pair of Lightweights to your bike moves your bike to another dimension of ride performance, faster acceleration, stable handling and improved comfort.
The Lightweight wheels are all made by hand in Germany.
Find out more on Lightweight's website and discover why the wheels are so much in demand.
Our most popular model is the Meilenstein C that fits conventional tyres and tubes.
We can supply and fit tubulars from Veloflex, Continental and Vittoria. If there is another brand you prefer please let us know.
Demo Meilentsein and Gipfulstern wheels are available for test rides.
Please call for more info.
Here is a brief summary to illustrate the differences between models:
- Meilenstein wheels are the standard offering- great for everything.
- Gipfelsturm are a lighter wheelset with shallower rims; ideal for tackling those big cols or in very windy conditions.
- Fernweg feature a deeper rim (80mm) for the ultimate stiff and aero wheelset.
- Rundkurs wheels are developed specifically for track riding.
- Autobahn wheels are naturally your first choice for serious Time Trialling.
Lightweight Meilenstein Pair
Lightweight Fernweg Pair
Lightweight Gipfelsturm Pair (Limited Edition White)
Lightweight Rundkurs Spoked Front and Disc Rear
Lightweight Autobahn Pair